Siemens’s Wireless Industrial Communication RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 is part of the growing technology today, encouraging various industrial fields to utilize these technologies to meet market demand, one of which is automation technology.
Implementation of automation WIN7200 is a single sector wireless industrial communication lightweight base station can increase the level of productivity, creating the process of controlling and monitoring the operator against Plant On Realtime and create data processing that is independent. Distribution of data information in automation system that can be handily installed on the street lamps, walls or on poles. It provides connectivity to fixed or mobile end points can be done by using cable (Wireline ) Or wirelessly.
WIN7200 meets the compliant with the IEEE 802 .16e standard which is designed for use in licensed or unlicensed frequency bands in harsh environments. WIN7200 addressed to reduce overall operational cost and complexity as it can be connected via a single
In general in the industrial world, still using the cable as a medium of liaison between operators with Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection and it is very east to be provisioned. The system of WIN7200 is powered by OFDMA radio technology for NLOS operation. The device is also robust in adverse channel conditions. The modulation, adaptation algorithms and coding are continuously adapted to prevailing link conditions. It will ensure for an optimal balance between efficiency and robustness.
Siemens’s Wireless Industrial Communication RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 Features
Wireless industrial communication WIN7200 has support of worldwide WiMAX deployments in the 2.X GHz, 3.X GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5.1 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands.It has function as Mobile WiMAX fulfilment based on IEEE 802.16e standard and WiMAX Forum Wave2 (MIMO) certification. In the other application, WIN7200 has specific features as below:
- Adaptive modulation provided to give the user the ability to separate traffic types over the air and guarantee response time, minimum bandwidth and act according to application needs as part of the quality service.
- Optimize throughput and facilitate performance freshness and compatible with any RUGGEDCOM WIN product and 16e standard compliant WiMAX network equipment.
- This Network Wireless is one of the solutions in the world of manufacturing industry today and able to transmit and receive long range diversity of broadband combined with high power. The system result the improved reach and NLOS performance (Long Range).
- Leverages OFDMA and built-in GPS allow users to deploy an entire network on a single frequency channel for efficient frequency use.
- It has high bandwidth for two built-in radios operating on the same frequency continuously (MIMO) to increase bandwidth (up to 40Mbps) and spectral efficiency.
Siemens’s Wireless Industrial Communication RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 was designed for an Optimal Balance Between Efficiency and Robustness
In some case industrial communication, Cable networking is costly in terms of complexity of installation and maintenance, a low degree of flexibility if expansion is to be done at a company and still can not achieve satisfactory performance. Some times we face trouble in hars environment application. To solve this condition, RUGGEDCOM WIN designed for application in various harsh environments like oil refineries, electrical power substation, roadside traffics control cabinets, metals processing industry and military applications. The rugged condition gives opportunity or enabling flexible deployment options. Several RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 advantages below can be solution for any application environment condition:
- The devices uses the advanced Siemens’s interoperability and broadband wireless technology that make users possible to leave the outdated ASN gateway infrastructure. Because the infrastructure is not effective anymore and give a more complex implementation. Siemens has developed a model which does require this weight infrastructure but still maintains the interoperability and technology advances of broadband wireless.
- In the case of system security, RUGGEDCOM WIN already have built-in features to ensure NERC CIP compliance such as AES encryption, two factor mutual authentication, and message integrity protection using CMAC.
What we are looking for Siemens’s Wireless Industrial Communication RUGGEDCOM WIN7200?
Siemens has designed rugged communications equipment for harsh environments. Network Wireless can help industrial processes to gather more data from the process, estimate when equipment maintenance is done, improve labor efficiency through connectivity Plant. One of the outstanding products is the RUGGEDCOM WIN that addressed to give effective and efficient solution to the industrial wireless communication. One of them is the WIN7200 that is designed for IEEE 802.16e standard compliance use that provides long range connectivity to fixed or mobile end points (transmit and receive).