Besides Zoom, the Gmeet application is also an option for various work-related online activities, including displaying PPT on Google Meet. Just like Zoom, you can display PPT via a PC/laptop or smartphone.
- How to Display PPT on Google Meet Via PC/Laptop
Using Google Meet on a PC or laptop has become commonplace because it is practical and there is no need to install any application, just through a browser. If you want to display PPT on Gmeet, try following the steps below.
- Open the PPT file to be presented.
- Then minimize first. Open a browser on your computer/laptop and join or create a Google Meet meeting.
- Click Join Now to enter the meeting, then you will be in the Google Meeting room.
- If you want to make a presentation, then click “Share Now”, the button is in the lower right corner.
- You will see three options – Your entire screen, A Window, and A Chrome tab. Because you will display the PPT, then you select A Window. Click on the Power Point window and press the Share button.
- Reduce the size of the PowerPoint window if you want to see other participants in Google Meet or view the chat window.
- To stop the presentation, click the Stop Sharing button.
How to Display PPT on Google Meet via Smartphone
If maybe you’re not carrying a laptop and there’s a sudden meeting, don’t worry, you can still display PPT on Gmeet via your smartphone, but first you need to install the application on your cellphone. Once installed, if you want to share the PPT, follow this method.
- Open the Google Meet application on your cellphone and enter the meeting room.
- Then, after successfully logging in, click the 3 dot icon at the bottom right and select “Share Screen or Share Screen”.
- Then select start sharing and open file manager.
- Find and select the PPT that you will present at Gmeet.
- Open the file and then the meeting participants will be able to see the PPT that you display. Then you just have to present it.
Displaying PPT on Gmeet While Watching Meeting Participants
Did you know yet? When you make a presentation, you can still pay attention to the meeting participants whether they are still conducive or not. If you don’t know, here’s how.
- First, you need to do the settings in the PPT file first. The trick is to open the file and select the Slide Show tab, click the Set Up Slide Show icon, then in the Setup Show dialog box, click Browsed by an individual (window), then go straight to OK.
- Next, you can enter Gmeet, and do Share Screen.
- When opening the PPT file, you can minimize the Power Point window, and Click Slide Show. Then it will look like the following. Then you can display PPT dynamically.
Being able to display PPT on Zoom or Gmeet can be your provision in looking for remote work or WFH, you know.
There are many vacancies that you can apply according to your expertise. You can also choose vacancies that are close to your domicile. How to apply is also easy, you just need to download and install the KitaLulus application, then create an account with a Google account, complete some personal data. Done, you can apply right away. Come on, download the application on the Play Store!