If you use the web using a lot of tags that make access becomes slow, then the Google tag manager could be a solution to overcome the problem. User who wants to manage tag management to be more simple, reliable, and integrates easily with existing systems, better to use it. That’s what Google Tag Manager delivers to users. Other benefits, user will launch programs faster, so you can make faster dan precise decisions.
So when you have to use google tag manager? This is better to be your consideration
- If you use web using multiple tags.
- If you’ve got a lot of websites are managed.
What’s about google Tag manager in detail you can see as below:
The Benefits of using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
As biggest tag management software system, Google tag manager enable to increase your agility. User can add and update your own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more. Other benefits are as below:
- GTM is Quickly deploy system of Google to manage third-party tags
- Using this GTM, you can put your mind at ease with error checking system, security features, and speedy tag loading ensure that all your tags work.
- Using GTM, user can collaborate across the enterprise with features like workspaces, granular access controls, and support for multi-environment. It makes marketing and IT can work together efficiently.
How to Use Google Tag Manager
Using GTM properly, will bring your site more secure and enable to eliminate Risk of Custom HTML Tags. For better and easy process, this helpful tips to bring your risk down to near zero, you can try:
2. Create and utilize a separate test container for these environments
Using Google Tag Manager, user can create and utilize a separate test container for these environments without introducing unnecessary risks to the site.
3. Follow established rules and regulations for development
Follow established rules and regulations for development will make site proces run based on your desire. In case, you have 1 developer for your small site, with not enough person in charge, you need to stick to a standard procedure for making changes to your site with GTM.
4. Use only Template Tags and avoid Custom HTML
To meet a Google Tag Manager Template Tag requirements is better way that breaks the site functionality. Avoid the use of the Custom HTML tag if you want to get maximum result. Ask your team only get to setup template tags and say no to Custom HTML.
Google Tag Manager offers incredibly useful Export/Import functionality and Make tagging easier. You can add or change tags with ease, quite a few clicks, easily monitor the condition code you enter and finally of course, if there is an error or not.